Scott Nadler Coaching
Coaching to the Real You
As defined by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), of which I am a proud member, coaching is:
“partnering with clients in a thoughtful-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
Coaching is not:
- Counseling: Instead, we look forward, not backward
- Teaching: Instead, we enable learning
- Mentoring: Instead, a person’s path is their own
- Consulting: Instead, you figure out your own course of action, always with my support
Benefits from coaching
- Get more clarity around your goals, dreams, values, and beliefs
- Develop new self-awareness of your strengths, skills, aptitudes
- Increase your motivation to take the next step on your chosen career path or personal journey
- Gain more confidence to make bold decisions
- Build courage so you can overcome your fears and take risks
- Strengthen your leadership skills and/or executive presence
- Acquire new tools to help manage stress and anxiety
- Design a strategy and action plan for real change
Is coaching right for you?
Coaching can help anyone who is contemplating change that will give their life greater fulfillment, who wants something to be different, or would like to move forward in any aspect of their life:
- People exploring a career change
- Weary professionals trying to find their life passion
- Executives seeking greater balance
Are you an experienced professional asking, “What do I do next?” or someone still trying to figure out, “What do I do first? Do you want to: Move up? Get in the door? Or maybe, get out!
- Military veterans adapting to civilian life
- Individuals living with disabilities and seeking inclusion, dignity, and respect
- Working families challenged by uncertainty and the new economy
- Members of the LGBTQ community
- Anyone who feels stuck and wants to get out of their own way
What do we do in Coaching?
Our work together might include:
- Exploring beliefs, core values, and goals – (professional or personal)
- Envisioning the future
- Imagining what is possible
- Determining next steps
- Examining internal obstacles (such as fear) to making changes or taking risks
- Shedding old habits and/or developing new ones
- Designing a plan or strategy to move forward
Questions we might explore during coaching :
What do I want?
What should I do next?
What do I believe?
Do I have what it takes?
How will I know?
What else is possible?
Why am I scared?
What do I want to be different?
What are my options?
What do I need to be better/more effective/successful?
What is getting in my way?
How do I get from here to there?